Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Upcoming Events


I am so amazed by the doors the Lord is opening up for me to present
"The Choice... Is Theirs" to groups of many sizes all across the greater crystal coast. I want to catch everyone up on where I have been speaking, and when my next events will be.

February 2010- Broad Creek Middle School
March 2010- Stepping Stones
April 2010- Gang Prevention Summit
May 2010- Newport Elementary

"The Choice is Theirs" presentation focuses on:

-Presenting life consequences for negative choices
-Strategies for setting and achieving goals
-Teacher support
-Age appropriate behaviors
-How to survive and thrive
-Peer pressure
-The ease of making good choices
-and much more...

This presentation is a lively, engaging, reality check for any young person who may feel they have no other choice but to sell drugs, join a gang, or break the law. My wife and I believe that there is so much potential stored up in the life of a young person, we just need to help them release it!

1 comment: